These construction plans offer complete blueprints to build your own tiny house — to the exact same specifications as our original modern tiny house on wheels, The Tiny Project. Save hundreds of hours and possibly thousands of dollars!
The plans include almost 40 pages of:
- Trailer specs, dimensions & modifications
- Precise Framing diagrams w/dimensions
- Overall Size: 160 square feet not including the loft
- Dimensions: 13′ 4″ tall and 8′ 6″ wide. Our house has an 8×20′ basic footprint, with three feet added for the porch, for a total length of 23′. Including the tongue of the trailer, the entire thing is roughly 27 feet long.
- Window and door sizes & specs
- Elevation drawings w/dimensions
- Detailed floor plans w/dimensions
- Electrical, plumbing, propane & safety systems design
- Materials list, including suggested appliances and fixtures
- Interior finishing suggestions & images
- Plus — A complete, editable SketchUp model, for you to view, take apart, or alter as you wish