Come learn with us and explore opportunities for tiny house communities, regulation and legalization.
Tiny House Collaborative members have set up tiny house communities—and have worked with their municipalities to explore ways to address regulatory hurdles—in the Pacific Northwest, the Mid-Atlantic, and the South, so their knowledge covers multiple areas of the country!
- Are you a tiny house enthusiast or builder interested in forming a tiny house community and wanting understanding the regulations that pertain to tiny homes?
- >Are you a landowner who would like to start a tiny house community and who wants to know what it would take to legally locate a tiny home on your property?
- Are you a city official interested in learning more about tiny houses and their potential in cities and towns?
Join us for a half-day workshop on tiny house communities and zoning. All topics above will be covered during this comprehensive 4-hour workshop.
Your instructors from the Tiny House Collaborative will lead you through different regulatory considerations pertinent to tiny homes and suggest models for:
- How to form tiny house communities
- How to look for available land
- Zoning considerations
- How to work with city officials and neighbors to set up a tiny house community responsibly
- Building & Maintenance Code
- Sanitation & Graywater
- And much more!